Why this Blog?
02 Aug 2013: Note: Most of the posts on this blog were written for the Qt4.8.3 Sailfish Alpha: The Qt5 Alpha 2 has now been released. I am currently reviewing all posts for relevancy to the new Alpha, and will be updating / correcting them over the next few days!
Shortly after I bought my Nokia N9 many moons ago, I downloaded the Harmattan SDK and began developing a set of apps for use by paraglider pilots. My development has been on and off, sometimes centred on weekends where the weather was not good enough to fly, other times on the train in the way to work.
"Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita mi ritrovai per una selva oscura ché la diritta via era smarrita."
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
- Setting up the Sailfish Toolkit for both SailfishOS Harmattan
- Importing Packages to SailfishOS
- Connecting to the SailfishOS SDK and the Emulator
- Connecting to the SDK and the Emulator via WinSCP
- Abstracting the Nokia Qt Components out of Harmattan and SailfishOS
- The Conundrum of the “Missing” Components
- My most useful UNIX commands.